Chelsea PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Akanji for not getting completely dragged into the circus that our defense was today.

Haaland and Phil were good, Bernado was decent. Kovacic was good when he come on I thought.

The rest ranged from poor to pretty mediocre today

Rodri, just edging out Foden, Akanji and the Meat Shield. Sterling and Palmer were better than anything in a City shirt though, particularly galling given that the former played like a complete constable every time he had to go back to Anfield
Agreed. I think he had an edge to his game today because he wanted too prove Pep wrong for being a impact player towards the end of his career. Scored a few important goals for us but never saw that "brilliant all round" performance in a City shirt. Can only be considered a character flaw.

Phil!
He played very well again & was brilliant at times first half which shaded it over Bernie who was the best player second half.

Slim pickings but comfortably akanji. Akanji, haaland and ederson were the only 3 for me that can be pleased with their performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.