Chelsea Post Match

burning blue soul said:
8 yellow cards and 1 red.

was that a game you would have thought deserved them?

ref had a shocker.

It was a physical game but not a dirty cynical one. Ref was quite poor and inconsistent

Gr8 game today, mangala gr8 debut. Just watched the top 2 this year. Just need to practice our corners(awful).

Great performance by the team, showed real character to come back at Chelsea, and to get the point at the end, I don't know what planet the ref was on, but he was so determined to want to give out a red card today, I thought Mangala had a awesome debut, Milner put in a incredible shift through out the match and the rest of the midfield put in a good effort............well done guys.............

Poor ref and it was turning into a frutrating game. Overall we look pretty good, but in reality we're not even getting that many shots at the goal. Past four games it's as if we've been found out, everyone knows what to expect of us. Lampard to his credit certainly gave us a new direction and Milner put in a good shift. Lampard seemed to be one of our few midfielders prepared to actually shoot. Got to be cautious about not turning into Arsenal. Fancy play and alot of passing with no end result.

I couldn't fault the starting 11, personally I thought it was a good team. Only decision I would question is bringing Navas on over Nasri.

Milner needs to start next game though. Only player we have forward at the minute that is oozing in confidence. And we certainly need Jovetic back. All in all better to get these games out the way now than later in the season.

Dean can go fuck himself.

super_city_si said:
Manchester_lalala said:
We will win this league, we need to kick on now.
We have no chance until we get a fair shake if the stick. How the ref ignored ivanovic on yaya is scandalous. Clear as fucking day he put his arm directly across him.

The arm wasn't so much the problem, he caught him on the back leg which made him go down.

That, plus the Dzeko incident (another clear penalty), plus the red card - three big decisions, all gone against us, again. So tough to take.

2 heavyweights slugging it out, nullifying each other, the stand out team of the season so far, against the champions.
Pellegrini got his tactics right after fluffing the same fixture in Feb.
Last season we had a shocking start to the season thru inept performances, this season we've had a tough start, with for the most, decent performances, if we can kick on, then we should be fine to challenge again for the title, do I think at this point we will go onto win it? no, Chelsea are the team to beat, but all I need to say is Arsenal....

Still trying to figure out how we got so many yellows and a red and Fabregas walked off the field after 94 mins without even a word in his ear?!

MASSIVE DRAW.....and you don't hear that at the Etihad very often!

Considering their start to the season and ours, we are in a good position. Time to start scoring some goals, but Sergio looks off the pace. Dzeko is a new man this season, and he wasn't half bad last season. Never seen him cover so much ground, and use it well.

However, Lampard coming throu for us aside....

JAMES MILNER TAKE A FUCKING BOW!!!

He was a man amongst men today and showed what a valuable player he is. Played right mid, right back, center mid, left mid, and left back. He was our most dangerous threat down the line and his volley pass after a 70 yard run put the ball on a plate for Lampard, who did what he does.

My hats off to you, Milly, well played, sir!!!

And, while the hat is off, what a fucking debut for Mangala!!!! That young man is a beast. Not sure he lost a challenge all day, bossed everyone he came up against, and looks like he could be "the answer."

Sitting here at 10 past 2 in the morning, in my hotel room in Tokyo, and could not be prouder of the fight the lads put up against 11.5 players (Dean did finally give them a couple of cards, but wtf was he thinking when he turned down Yaya's stonewall penalty and I thought putting your hands around another players throat was a red card???).

Onwards and upwards!

super_city_si said:
Manchester_lalala said:
We will win this league, we need to kick on now.
We have no chance until we get a fair shake if the stick. How the ref ignored ivanovic on yaya is scandalous. Clear as fucking day he put his arm directly across him.

2 clear penalties, Dean wasn't going to give anything our way he didn't have to. Just look at how Schurrle didn't even get a yellow for his shocking tackle on Kolarov, which was probably the one bad tackle of the game.

Dean was ridiculously inconsistent and card happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.