Chelsea Post Match

oldius said:
James Milner is very underrated because of his work ethic. He is good with both feet, can pick a pass and is an excellent team player. He's not as technically gifted as Nasri but I believe that, given a run in the team, he will bring more to the team.

I've been banging the Milner drum for ages. Top player imo.

zeddie said:
Brilliant result under the circumstances playing against a parked bus and 1 man down. I called it in the pre match thread.. Lamps to score.. Fairytale!
On shedend they called it as well.

TFC said:
Absolutely ecstatic with a point considering the circumstances.

Zaba should know better, first one was questionable but you could tell Dean was itching to send someone off and that second yellow was just daft.

2nd was a bad decision by zabba but the 1st was never even a foul never mind a yellow. zabbas foot was planted as he pulled out and hazard threw his leg into zabbas.

Had to miss the 2nd half. Just got back and started reading through your match thread; "FFS down to 9 now... Yessss get in Frank"

lol How bizarre! Can't wait for MOTD (for two reasons).

Damanino said:
At least we didnt lose it, but far from delighted with our chances until the red card. We didnt have any serious chances. They were defending like they wanted, it was going to be 0-0, red card changed the game.

Dzeko, Aguero hardly had any chances, Dzeko lost possession many times just like Silva was pretty mediocre today.

Milner+Mangala the two best for me. Mangala is ready, and did better than I hoped.

Not a good result after all, Chelsea gets their hardest away fixture out of way and still keep a 5 point lead on us.
(Its a good result tho since the red card.)

Our corners were disgrace, I would just refuse to take corners and let them come with their goalkeeper kick, I mean at least we wont be countered from our own fucking corner, like vs Stoke or today.

We wasted like 15 corners. If Chelsea has 15 corners I bet they would have scored one.

In close games like this if you have so many corners you make them count.

In context no win since beating Liverpool, wouldnt have thought it that time.

We seriously need to hit the form now, Hull away next week, not gonna be easy, dont even think about dropping points there.

Arn't you happy ! This was Chelsea we were up against not MK Dons, we were amazing today. Corners I agree something needs to be done but Chelsea are generally a team that relishes corners. Also Chelsea have to play Arsenal and Liverpool while we already have.

Good point and good performance. We need to make more of our corners. Hopefully put a few wins together now.

Super franky Lampard!!loved his response to the song on the touch line On way home now great game blues, well fight to the end were man city well fight to the end !!!

The referee was shocking and almost cheated us today. We were dominant today and unlucky not to get the 3 points.

we need to kick on now, starting with Sheff Weds and then Hull away and Villa away. 6 points is a must from those fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.