• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get an advanced copy of the DVD?

I hope you are right about the result, but regardless, the rest sounds about right...sad as that is.

Just a premonition. I also have this Fridays Euromillions numbers if you are interested?

Nah, it's just the way I see it going. I think we'll play well, but the officials will do everything in their power to stop us winning. Loads of blatant decisions will go against us, the players will get frustrated and someone will snap.

Absolutely no clichy and don't get drawn into their bullshit from costa and sideshow,expect hazard to go down when you get anywhere near him and please no high line so they only have to make one pass to get onto willy,oh and don't get battered

Just thinking back to the Chelsea home game. Short of getting relegated, I don't think I have been annoyed about a game for ages. I think that game will be imprinted on the minds of the City players, but whether that is a good thing I don't know. I'm sure there'll be committed but we have to hope that we keep our discipline. Costa, Hazard, Luiz and are masters of the sneaky fouls and dives. They learned their trade under Mourinho. I was sitting in the front row that game, and the play-acting was extraordinary. Yelps, grimaces everything. Impossible for the referee to know what is genuine and what is acting.

Hazard is a brilliant player though. I don't mind if Chelsea win the league. I admire the way they are up for every game. Against Palace they were very unlucky and played a good game. Luck went against them and Palace defended very well. No doubt been helped massively by the absence of Champions League football. And of course if they win the group, they'll get an easy group like Leicester

I predict a tight game where we create and miss some sitters, concede a ridiculous goal after finally getting ourselves in front and the last 30 mins will see the ref absolutely and completely fuck us over with a soft pen giving them a 2-1 win.

Pep: [On @gabrieljesus33] I don’t know exactly how many weeks he needs to come back but I think he's at the end of the process

Pep: Chelsea will be a big game and especially a big game away, it is important to learn from these kinds of games for the future

Pep: They play less games, they have more time to prepare. But Chelsea will be in Europe next year and they have the quality compete

#Pep: Every game is completely different, what I would like from my team is to go out and play ... We are in a process of improvement

Pep: Every team wants to improve and the changes are necessary. The players depend on their future by the way they play on the pitch.

Pep: [On @JNavas playing right back against Arsenal] @Sagnaofficial is out for two or three weeks, @pablo_zabaleta is ok.

Pep on the number of times Manchester City have hit the post: "One (way to improve) would be to make goals bigger but it will not happen!"

Hopefully we can make it as competitive as possible and steal a win.

But my heart says, especially after we couldn't put a poor Arsenal side away after leading twice, that we'll get turned over.

It will take 8/10s from at least 8/9 players to get anything tomorrow.

I think Chelsea will be happy to play us on the counter and pick us off. Hazard has the beating of all our defenders and Costa will get at least 2 clear chances.
In genuinely think we are the better team and will show it again today like we did at home.

In genuinely think we are the better team and will show it again today like we did at home.

But aren't we generally the better team against anyone in the league? The problems are basic but costly, missing chances, switching off for periods of the game and defending erratically (particularly against set-pieces). Unless you're going to have 100% possession, the opposition will always have chances and we're just incapable of being strong at the back and defending for our lives.

Afraid to say I can't see it changing tomorrow. 3-2, or 3-1 to them unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.