• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be playing 3 at the back Imo. Simular set up to home game where we dominated for best part of 60 minutes.

Some right slapped arses on here chelsea lost at home to palace we drew at arsenal and now we are gonna get spanked!!! After Navas and kdb 2nd half link up i feel he may go that way down the right!! Im not worried think we will be well up for this!!!

---------------Willy-----------------
Navas--Stones--Nico---Kolarov
----------Dinho---Yaya------------
---------------Silva-----------------
Raz----------Sergio--------Leroy

1-1 Draw.

All the squad need to be up for this game. This is 1 were we can't afford to drop any points. However with the ref being Mike Dean I seriously doubt he would give us anything unless he is 150% certain it is a foul. As for getting a penalty a Chelsea player can catch it on the line and it still won't be a penalty. I am not saying that he is a cheat but we have been on the wrong end of a lot of dubious decisions by this ref in previous games.

I think it will be a war. Remember our last game against them. And there's a history between players in this fixture.

Hopefully we can make it as competitive as possible and steal a win.

But my heart says, especially after we couldn't put a poor Arsenal side away after leading twice, that we'll get turned over.

It will take 8/10s from at least 8/9 players to get anything tomorrow.

I think Chelsea will be happy to play us on the counter and pick us off. Hazard has the beating of all our defenders and Costa will get at least 2 clear chances.

Our record against the top sides points to a defeat. Would gladly take a draw. Liverpool's run in is straight forward, 4th is going to be a battle. A win would be a huge bonus but just can't see it. We're inept at set pieces both attacking and defending. Basics have gone for the sake of passing
Liverpool's run in will make them nervous as they don't seem to raise their game against the lesser lights. After Chelsea our run in looks handy enough if we beat the rags 3rd is nailed on. TM will be difficult, unless we get our passing spot on and control the football we could get our arses handed to us.

Predictions:

-Pep will go with a crazy formation, probably three at the back with Navas at RWB
-It will turn out to work really well but our forwards will miss almost every chance
-Hazard will score an incorrectly awarded penalty to put Chelsea 1-0 up.
-We'll equalise via Sané, who will be the only attacker to look bothered.
-De Bruyne will finish with one assist which people will say makes up for his 60% pass accuracy
-He'll also hit the post twice
-Cahill will score a late winner after Clichy fails to clear from a corner.
-We'll make one substitution, Zabaleta on for Navas in the 89th minute, despite desperately needing a goal.
Sadly this may well transpire only addition is Vinny will be selected but breakdown in the warm-up

It's hard to see us winning this, but as I'm taking my lad to his first ever away game I'm hoping we'll put on a decent display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.