• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this at lunch time. Perhaps he isn't being played whilst fit because he is worth more come May. If he plays and gets crocked again, his resale value plummets IMO

That's a bit like not driving a car with 199,999 miles on the clock because you think it will be worth less with 200,000.

He's worthless already. One more injury won't change that. I'm pretty sure he'll be practically given away to whichever club he can agree to take him.

Sorry but that's bullshit. In a team game when one person lets everyone down, it's that individuals fault and being the only player to forget to maintain the offside line makes him 100% culpable.

Then we will have to disagree. 11 on the pitch playing for a common aim. As I said, if it were deliberate, I would agree with you, but it wasn't.

That's a bit like not driving a car with 199,999 miles on the clock because you think it will be worth less with 200,000.

He's worthless already. One more injury won't change that. I'm pretty sure he'll be practically given away to whichever club he can agree to take him.
he's potentially worth more being seen as fit and on the bench than he is on the treatment table - it was simply a counter argument I put forward

I posted this at lunch time. Perhaps he isn't being played whilst fit because he is worth more come May. If he plays and gets crocked again, his resale value plummets IMO

U on about vinnie? No chance we would get a fee for him. If he goes he will have his contract terminated by mutual consent. It's that or see out the contract.

Who would pay anything for him? Hardly played in two years.

He would then sign for someone on a pay as you play deal.

He will be retired within two years.

U on about vinnie? No chance we would get a fee for him. If he goes he will have his contract terminated by mutual consent. It's that or see out the contract.

Who would pay anything for him? Hardly played in two years.

He would then sign for someone on a pay as you play deal.

He will be retired within two years.

According to many on here, he would still walk into most starting 11s. If so, they generally are not freebies. I have no idea what will happen, but I simply put a suggestion up as to why he might not be playing whilst termed "fit".

As much as I value him he has no resale value due to his injury record in the last two years. Not playing him is not going to make any potential buyer believe he is fit it will just make them think there is something wrong with him, as in our questions here. Why would a fit Kompany not be playing when our defence is crying out for what he fetches to the team? Not playing him fools no one.

On the actual game I think their starting eleven is better than ours and they will win.

I'd like us to create some wobbles for Chelsea's title hopes. Although no fan of Spurs, if they won the
league, Arsenal Fan TV would be of epic proportions.

As much as I value him he has no resale value due to his injury record in the last two years. Not playing him is not going to make any potential buyer believe he is fit it will just make them think there is something wrong with him, as in our questions here. Why would a fit Kompany not be playing when our defence is crying out for what he fetches to the team? Not playing him fools no one.

On the actual game I think their starting eleven is better than ours and they will win.
There is clearly a reason we (as fans) are not aware of as to why he isn't playing if fit, hence why the speculation and theories. How else would we entertain ourselves between matches :)

Would love us to win tomorrow, we have the ability/talent within the team but based on events this season it may go pear shaped.

Clichy and Otamendi are not good enough based on recent performances imo. Expecting the usual stonewall penalty not to be given by the man in black.

Would play Zabba and Vinnie tomorrow. We need leaders and fighters on the field and both have these qualities in abundance.

We owe the chavs after the game at our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.