• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U on about vinnie? No chance we would get a fee for him. If he goes he will have his contract terminated by mutual consent. It's that or see out the contract.

Who would pay anything for him? Hardly played in two years.

He would then sign for someone on a pay as you play deal.

He will be retired within two years.

McGrath......some player for a crock & PISS HEAD !!

Vinny is twice the player, twice the leader & TWICE THE MAN.

Please show a bit more respect !

There must be something wrong with me but I can only see a City victory. I am convinced that will be the case

.....................Willy.................
Stones...Otomendi...Kolorov..
...... Fernandinho.. Fernando..
Sterling...kev...Silva...Sane..
....Agueroooooooooooo...

According to many on here, he would still walk into most starting 11s. If so, they generally are not freebies. I have no idea what will happen, but I simply put a suggestion up as to why he might not be playing whilst termed "fit".

A fit Vincent would walk into any side in the world. Thats not in doubt. Unfortunately he is not fit.

All gone a bit ledley king.

McGrath......some player for a crock & PISS HEAD !!

Vinny is twice the player, twice the leader & TWICE THE MAN.

Please show a bit more respect !

Where is respect lacking? The man's a colossus and a model pro.

Terminating his contract if he is not going to be in our long term plans (and i dont see that he can be) would be hugely respectful after all he has done for us.

I'm offering my honest opinion and a preduction based on recent past.

I would be thrilled to be wrong.

Game is a must-not-lose for Chelsea. I'm sure they will defend for their lives and try to get us on the counter.

We need to go all out for an early goal, this is the best chance we have to score more than one goal because they will definitely get at least one. Think it will be 1-1 and I predict Pep will say team 'played amazing tonight'

Game is a must-not-lose for Chelsea. I'm sure they will defend for their lives and try to get us on the counter.

We need to go all out for an early goal, this is the best chance we have to score more than one goal because they will definitely get at least one. Think it will be 1-1 and I predict Pep will say team 'played amazing tonight'

I think Chelsea will park the bus and try and kill us on the break.

Chelsea can't afford to lose and let Tottenham feel they are back in the title race.

United and Everton away still to come for Chelsea as well, both tough games to get a win in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.