Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

Press already asked him in the post match interview, 3 games in, if he fears for his job.

The only thing wrong with Chelsea is they have no striker and are missing Terry. Put Falcoa in that team to put away chances Hazard and Mata create instead of them falling to Torres and they will soon be back neck and neck with us

I bet most of the Chelsea match-going fans cant wait for CL games this week so they can start blaming Benitez for Champions League ouster. They are unable to forget what Benitez said in the past about them, notwithstanding their own managers would have said similar things about Liverpool.
Yesterday's defeat was not even about Benitez. It was utter capitulation by their midfield in the second half.

hertsblue said:
Press already asked him in the post match interview, 3 games in, if he fears for his job.

The only thing wrong with Chelsea is they have no striker and are missing Terry. Put Falcoa in that team to put away chances Hazard and Mata create instead of them falling to Torres and they will soon be back neck and neck with us

I am not very sure about Falcao sorting them out. Yesterday, they had chances in the first half that would have put them 3 or 4 goals up in the first half but they missed them. Torres was not the one who missed them, Mata and Ramires ( I think) were the guilty players. Second half, their midfield was completely overrun with the arrival of Diame.

Chelsea fans have a few scapegoats. Torres, Luiz and Benitez are the usual suspects. Y'day Luiz was not there so they blamed the other two. While the real blame probably lies in the hands of CM pair of Mikel/Ramires. Also, when they start Azpixyxyxy as RB, they become absolutely vulnerable to corners and set pieces as they are left only with 2 players(CBs) who can head the ball. Ramires is too light weight and Mikel cant jump. Oscar/Mata/Hazard are understandably weak on high balls.

hertsblue said:

Torres is a problem that Might be solved in January

Terry and Ashley Cole will be 32 this month whilst Lampard is 34.

If you didnt think shit could get any worse then i stumbled onto this little gem.

Grant set for Chelsea role - reports hahahhahahahaha.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1249394/avram-grant-set-for-chelsea-role---reports?cc=4716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ts?cc=4716</a>

AntiUnited said:
If you didnt think shit could get any worse then i stumbled onto this little gem.

Grant set for Chelsea role - reports hahahhahahahaha.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1249394/avram-grant-set-for-chelsea-role---reports?cc=4716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ts?cc=4716</a>

If he sacks Rafa for Grant, Roman can say goodbye to his Guardiola dream.

Chelsea have strongly come out to dispel the Grant rumours.

martin lipton made a very good point yesterday about chelsea fans booing Benitez. He said this gives the players a free pass to underperform and a readymade excuse. That is what happened in the second half vs West Ham and I think he hit the nail on the head.

Theyve just signed Brazilian defender Wallace from Fluminense, quite a big Brazilian contingent, they would be favourites if Neymar ever wanted to come to the Premier league

A9ScD1zCQAA6phc.jpg:large

Oh my word Wilkins is angling for Rafa's job on Sky just now.It is very nearly amusing.

bleed.blue said:
Chelsea have strongly come out to dispel the Grant rumours.

martin lipton made a very good point yesterday about chelsea fans booing Benitez. He said this gives the players a free pass to underperform and a readymade excuse. That is what happened in the second half vs West Ham and I think he hit the nail on the head.

And the Chelski squad already have the most form for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.