Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

CFC are looking less and less like a club Guardiola would want to join with every passing game.

But it just takes one game and it can turn around so quickly

Blue2112 said:
Chelsea fans for the second game running on the 16th minute standing up and singing for Di Matteo. Can understand their disapointment in his sacking but this seems a bit ott. Fair enough for the first game against us but leave it there.

Is it only me but ffs lads let it go and get behind your team.

fair comment maybe, but we, as city fans prob under-estimate the depth of feeling between liverpool under the fat waiter and chelsea-at the height of their titanic struggles,didn,t benitez say something like "i could never manage a club like chelsea"...lo and behold, he,s out of a job and comes running..fans don,t forget things like that.

dennishasdoneit said:
Blue2112 said:
Chelsea fans for the second game running on the 16th minute standing up and singing for Di Matteo. Can understand their disapointment in his sacking but this seems a bit ott. Fair enough for the first game against us but leave it there.

Is it only me but ffs lads let it go and get behind your team.

fair comment maybe, but we, as city fans prob under-estimate the depth of feeling between liverpool under the fat waiter and chelsea-at the height of their titanic struggles,didn,t benitez say something like "i could never manage a club like chelsea"...lo and behold, he,s out of a job and comes running..fans don,t forget things like that.

He called all the Chelsea fans plastics. No surprise there is no love lost.

Pep would be a fool to take on this basket case of a club.

He wants to leave a legacy.

The only legacy he will leave Chelsea is being the next manager sacked after an indifferent settling in period.

Its nailed on he won't last 12 months under Roman.

Neither would Wenger or Ferguson either.

The Mad Russian is going to get mighty fed up of the fans and their attitude. I would worry if we were ever to carry on like that with the Sheikh.

Tbh the things he said to them while at Liverpool they'll never forget or forgive. It also seems like he's taken all the life out of the club since joining

What are their fans on about?
Is it about sacking of RDM?
or Is it about appointing Benitez?
or Is it about frequent change of managers which they feel makes the club look bad?

On the pitch, I am worried that benitez has realized that Mikel is no good. If they buy a solid DM and a CF in January window, It should concern other teams.

I don't even know what they're so worried about. They'll likely get third, fourth at worst. They'll get a CL place regardless. Which at this stage of their transition is absolutely ok. As above, they get in a decent striker and centre mid and they'll be fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.