Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

deano ou812 said:
Marvin said:
Very important for CFC's morale that they beat Leeds
Weds night,warnock will have them up for this,kicking,punching,pulling,grabbing to try and get the win,commentator on match said chelsea dont get back to london till tuesday afternoon,leeds must have a chance of an upset,even get it to extra time,wonder who they play that saturday/sunday....
El Hadji Diouf (sp?) will be in full ''wind up'' mode. Never has a player, a club and a manager been so well matched as in his case.

jimharri said:
deano ou812 said:
Marvin said:
Very important for CFC's morale that they beat Leeds
Weds night,warnock will have them up for this,kicking,punching,pulling,grabbing to try and get the win,commentator on match said chelsea dont get back to london till tuesday afternoon,leeds must have a chance of an upset,even get it to extra time,wonder who they play that saturday/sunday....
El Hadji Diouf (sp?) will be in full ''wind up'' mode. Never has a player, a club and a manager been so well matched as in his case.
Forgot he was at leeds,remember he played against one of warnocks teams,and after the game warnock came out and called him "a sewer rat" to be fair wasnt far off the mark,although warnock comes close to the edge at times.....

I'd be thrilled at the chance to win the UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup if we ever won the Champions League. Can't believe Chelsea fooked up the chance to win two trophies they've never captured before! I'd be quite gutted to lose both games.

LoveCity said:
I'd be thrilled at the chance to win the UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup if we ever won the Champions League. Can't believe Chelsea fooked up the chance to win two trophies they've never captured before! I'd be quite gutted to lose both games.

They won the Super Cup against Madrid after winning the Cup Winners Cup in the '90's.

deafmanstevo said:
Good following of Corinthians fans in Yokahama considering its a fair trek from Brazil to Japan.

Japan has quite a sizable Brazilian population living there.

I think pundits and the media underestimated Corinthians. Some talked about the CWC as if all Chelsea had to do was to turn up to win it. Are they the worst European Champions ever? Hammered in the Super Cup, Out at the CL group stages, and now this.

If they put together another 3 or 4 wins on the bounce I reckon they'll catch the Rags. I still believe they'll be the ones to push the Rags, unless we really improve dramatically (and that isn't a knee jerk reaction after today, more a reaction to our form for the whole season to date).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
the worrying thing now is we have to look over our shoulders rather than look at United. Chelsea are a threat, people may like to laugh at Rafa(I haven't been too fond of his transfer record) but he is a very good manager(especially in Europe) and will do a good job there.

We're actually closer to the battle for fourth then the battle for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.