Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Matt Dickinson in the times this morning

Whatever happens tonight at the Etihad and in the rest of the season, José Mourinho has won the first big prize of the campaign. Give that man the award for breathtaking hypocrisy.

Thing with Mourinho is that he always has an underlying motive. All this hypocrisy from him about FFP and so publicly criticising us is because he is fearful of what will happen tonight. He knows there is a good chance Chelsea will go the same way Arse, spurs and most others have this season at the Etihad. He is building his get out clause already. Also, he is throwing the FFP thing out there because he knows selling Mata was a possible mistake.

Mourinho used to have carisma and charm, now he just comes across as a slightly bitter old man.

willipp said:
Thing with Mourinho is that he always has an underlying motive. All this hypocrisy from him about FFP and so publicly criticising us is because he is fearful of what will happen tonight. He knows there is a good chance Chelsea will go the same way Arse, spurs and most others have this season at the Etihad. He is building his get out clause already. Also, he is throwing the FFP thing out there because he knows selling Mata was a possible mistake.

Mourinho used to have carisma and charm, now he just comes across as a slightly bitter old man.

He's turning into Wenger (a whinging old fuck) more and more everyday. All he seems to do now is moan about other teams.

Loving the fact Pellers isn't getting involved, I hope we shit on them tonight. If we manage to get 3/4 nil up if I was Pellers I'd be telling them to go for the jugular!

It's going to be a hard game tonight, more so as Chelsea will be doing the usual time-wasting, diving and cheating. Guranteed within the first 5/10mins Silva will have been taken out more than once, with no yellows to show for the tackles. Meanwhile Ferny will brush Hazard off the ball and first challenge see yellow, as per the norm of one tackle = one yellow if you play in sky blue. Who's the c*nt/ref tonight?

HAHA Mourinho moaning about FFP and spending power, you really couldn't make it up....that coming after having a go at west ham parking the bus he invented... Looks like all his mind games are backfiring and hes looking a bit senile now. Having said that, COME ON CHELSEA!!!, someone has to slow down the man city machine... If Chelsea don't, its looking ominous for the rest of us.

1557509_719161104768407_780164949_n.jpg

Getting the tactics ready for tonight

Mourinho - mind game master

Called us lucky in the build up which every one knew was bollocks and then battered as home. Now everyone is thinking... Maybe he's right.

Hate the guy but he has broken us tonight. More than 3 points gained in my opinion.

Discuss

Hazard was very good tonight....

It's not often I see opposition players through my blue tinted specs, but he was head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch tonight.

That matic played well also

Hazard

Missing out on him has cost us one Premier League Title, could cost us another.

Best player on the pitch tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.