Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Garry Richardson was saying on 5 Live that he has contacts inside the Chelsea dressing room and they're telling him that Mourinho's relationship with many of the players has broken down completely, with one saying "I'd rather lose than win for him". Only a matter of time before he goes, if that's the case.

I heard that - the only issue I had with it was he was told it from someone who had been told it supposedly by a Chelsea first team player. Not impossible but I am a bit wary of one of those " a friend of mine was told by someone who knows " type of stories. I did note that he did preface it with the statement that it was something that he had been told - presumably to distance it from the BBC who's policy is not to report anything as news without a 2nd verifying source.

For what its worth I imagine its true and I really can't seethe present position lasting - if nothing else Maureen will just collapse into a quiverinf heap before too long.

Maybe Chelsea cannot afford to sack Maureen!

I thought he had a big compensation figure in the region of £30 million if they sack him now.

1484112_987471514631862_8539498058419526754_n.jpg

I thought he had a big compensation figure in the region of £30 million if they sack him now.

Isn't Roberto Di Matteo still being paid £130000 a week by Chelsea? How long was his contract for?

Scratch that a quick google search he's now with FC Schalke 04

However much of a **** the manager is, that is incredibly unprofessional. If it's true then that player should be named and shamed and hounded out of football. These days it's too much to expect loyalty from players, especially as the clubs certainly don't show them any. You should still expect them to be professional about it though, and what that player has said is unforgivable.

Is Stephen Ireland at chelsea these days?

However much of a **** the manager is, that is incredibly unprofessional. If it's true then that player should be named and shamed and hounded out of football. These days it's too much to expect loyalty from players, especially as the clubs certainly don't show them any. You should still expect them to be professional about it though, and what that player has said is unforgivable.
It's obviously not true. No player would rather lose. Any journalist write such shite should be sacked on the spot but that's even more unlikely.

You don't know what's in his contract. As a quid pro quo for getting a 5 year contract, Mancini had a clause in his when he renegotiated that limited him to 12 (or maybe it was 24) months compensation and that's what we paid. Plus, in general, you'd tend to negotiate a settlement that might involve some sort of clause requiring him to 'mitigate any losses'. That means not sitting around for the full term of the contract but taking active steps to secure alternative employment. He could in theory carry on getting paid but that would stop once he got a new job.

I was just coming home and listeng to Press Pass on Talksport and they were saying that in his first spell at Chelsea there was a clause that prevented him returning to the PL within 2 years if he left. They didn't know if there was any such clause in this contract but JM has said he's settled in London and wants to stay there. So the soeculation was he'd either go to Spurs or the rags.

It's quite clear from his recent interviews that he is mentally unstable and needs to see a Doctor..... but unfortunately, the best one has left the building and is now pursuing a claim for constructive dismissal.
The more insane and nonsensical his ranting becomes, the less likely that he well ever get employment again. Seriously, does anyone think that any of the top English clubs would have him? I think even the dark side wouldn't take him anymore, whereas a few months back, I could well have seen them being a future port of call for him.
He should be on sick leave, poor soul. Bless.

It's quite clear from his recent interviews that he is mentally unstable and needs to see a Doctor..... but unfortunately, the best one has left the building and is now pursuing a claim for constructive dismissal.
The more insane and nonsensical his ranting becomes, the less likely that he well ever get employment again. Seriously, does anyone think that any of the top English clubs would have him? I think even the dark side wouldn't take him anymore, whereas a few months back, I could well have seen them being a future port of call for him.
He should be on sick leave, poor soul. Bless.

Or maybe gardening leave. He could learn to grow a fucking backbone.

It's quite clear from his recent interviews that he is mentally unstable

His petulance and demonstrative touchline antics are becoming embarrassingly pitiful. It's as though he believes the fans and the watching TV audience have come to see him perform rather than the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.