Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

The guy has no humility and no class and that is what you need in this situation. If he had admitted he was wrong the day after that match and apologised all this would be long forgotten but he doesn’t have that in him. Anything that goes against him is the fault of someone else and some agenda against him. He’s like a man in a hole who only knows how to dig.

The difference is, we had class, humility and humour before we got the money; and class, humility and humour now we have the money. They never had any of those qualities and idolise a manage who well represents what they actually are.

Some Chelsea fans are absolute fucking turds.
silly buggers dont seen to realise she will not be suing anyone. Some very highly qualified, and financially motivated legal minds will however be suing the shit out of the special one, his 'little horse',and its minted Russian owner as he has vicarious liability on her behalf.

silly buggers dont seen to realise she will not be suing anyone. Some very highly qualified, and financially motivated legal minds will however be suing the shit out of the special one, his 'little horse',and its minted Russian owner as he has vicarious liability on her behalf.
You're spot on HC. Many employers are unaware that they can be liable for a range of actions committed by their employees in the course of their employment - these can include bullying and harassment, violent or discriminatory acts. The key question of any case of vicarious liability is whether the employee was acting in a personal capacity, or in the course of their employment. To save a mountain of time, legal bills and reputational damage Roman needs only to ask one question; "how much shall I make this cheque out for?"

1 game stadium ban this weekend for JoMo at Stoke. Hilarious. Then again, they'll probably play much better without having that bellend on the touchline.

Karma's a woman Jose...

I've been praying for years for something to wipe that smug grin off his face and it's all coming to him at once!

My only concern is that this will give him an excuse to leave as he will be able to say he has been hounded out of the PL. I want to see him suffer as much as humanly possible first!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.