Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Bad news is that they've allegedly been talking to Mancini about taking over next season. As much as I criticised Bobby, I simply couldn't bear to see him go there and see him stood at the Etihad in the oppositon dugout.

I really hope not. He would probably sign Balotelli, and get the best out of him.

Bad news is that they've allegedly been talking to Mancini about taking over next season. As much as I criticised Bobby, I simply couldn't bear to see him go there and see him stood at the Etihad in the oppositon dugout.

Noooo don't do it bobby!!

I don't think Abramovich and the higher management at Chelsea come out of this very well either. Mourinho is just an employee, an important employee,but an employee nevertheless. He has to be managed and directed by those above him as does any employee. As far as I can see he has been given free rein to do as he pleases in this matter and that has resulted in the mess that Chelsea now find themselves in.
All they needed to do was to have a word in his ear earlier on and tell him to get on with what he is paid to do and that is to run the first team and cut out the histrionics. Instead they seem to have sat back and allowed Mourinho to drag Chelsea's name through the dirt starting with the disgraceful Eva incident right up to him getting this stadium ban. They went along with what he was doing in the naive expectation that Jose would know how to handle matters, after all, he is the special one, isn't he?
Now that this has blown up in their faces a lot of this shit will stick to the name of CFC for years to come regardless of whether Mourinho stays or goes and a lot of the responsibility will be on Abramovich's shoulders for allowing it to come as far as it has.
On a side note, could anyone imagine our owners allowing City's name to be sullied in this way. The manager would be out on his ear before before he could say Eva Carneiro.

retrospective ban for Costa be the icing on the cake now
Don't think it will happen.

Clattenbergs gimmie to show the chavs they aren't picking on them (even though they are).

Some of the reffing of them has been reminiscent of our 2013 campaign.

This wouldn't bother me one iota. BM might bring some short term success, but he's not going to build a winning team like approach throughout the organization. It will be a feeding frenzy for agents, infighting, and a revolving door of players ending in a messy departure of BM himself. He'd fit right in with Chelsea.

The thought of Bobby going there isnt a pleasant one, although can you imagine him telling Terry et al what cunts they all are, the fall out would be of epic proportions
Maybe that's what attracts Roman to him.

He has the ego and won't be afraid to take anyone out perceived as a threat. Full clear out and a team moulded in Bobby's image. I bet Platty is waiting for the call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.