Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Almost unbelievable in the difference between Hazard, Cesc, and Matic last year to this year. The media were creaming themselves daily with those three. Oh how the mighty have fallen

The tabs may be getting a bit carried away with themselves. Class endures, and Matic is a class act.

The tabs may be getting a bit carried away with themselves. Class endures, and Matic is a class act.

As the old saying goes - I first heard Ian Botham use it about David Gower, but I'm sure it's much older than that - class is permanent, form is temporary.

But when a lot of class players are out of form at the same time, as is the case at the Kremlin, the whole team suffers, as we have seen from Chelsea's results this season.

One poster, I forget who, sorry, noted that the eye-gouger never rotates and because of that, they were run into the ground last season. That has, undoubtedly, affected them and we are seeing - and revelling in - the results of this policy almost every game.

Isn't it hilarious?

They don't have much choice playing the same players as their strategy seems to be sell to buy. The big problem is that their recent buys have largely not played and then gone out on loan e.g. Salah.

Any word on who they would actually look towards to replace Maureen? I don't buy the Brenda talk for a second

As the old saying goes - I first heard Ian Botham use it about David Gower, but I'm sure it's much older than that - class is permanent, form is temporary.

But when a lot of class players are out of form at the same time, as is the case at the Kremlin, the whole team suffers, as we have seen from Chelsea's results this season.

One poster, I forget who, sorry, noted that the eye-gouger never rotates and because of that, they were run into the ground last season. That has, undoubtedly, affected them and we are seeing - and revelling in - the results of this policy almost every game.

Isn't it hilarious?

It's a player revolt mate, nothing to do with form, they've downed tools on him imo...

Although it couldn't happen to a nicer person, you have to question the professionalism of some of that squad, it echoes mancin's last season here, great impact managers, however, not sustainable over long periods...

It's a player revolt mate, nothing to do with form, they've downed tools on him imo...

Although it couldn't happen to a nicer person, you have to question the professionalism of some of that squad, it echoes mancin's last season here, great impact managers, however, not sustainable over long periods...

Think Mourinho has taken all the flair and fun from the game. Chelsea have some very very good players
and that twat wants them to play like Jack Charlton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.