Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Chelsea want at least £50m a year from new kit sponsor after parting from adidas as Nike close in on shirt deal with Tottenham

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3585489/Chelsea-want-50m-year-new-kit-sponsor-parting-adidas.html#ixzz48Q4jhR9w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Chelsea captain John Terry has been offered a new one-year contract by the Blues and is considering whether to accept it.

Terry, 35, is out of contract at the end of this season and in January said he would not be extending his stay.

"With it coming so late in the season, this is a big decision for John and his family and it is something that they are now considering," a spokesman said

Are Chelsea bang on to return to top 4 next season? All of the focus is on the (hopefully imminent) rags decline, but these are starting to look stale too.

One of the biggest shithouses in football. He's been a fucking disgrace all year and only performs when he can be arsed. That pass out from defence though was a thing of beauty. It reminded me of Merlin's volley to Dzeko in the sick swan.

Remember his twitter self-importance during the summer before he transfered? It was Lebron's decision-esque.

Are Chelsea bang on to return to top 4 next season? All of the focus is on the (hopefully imminent) rags decline, but these are starting to look stale too.

Signing up JT again might keep the fans happy but it does not help them move on! They have a massive issue in sorting out who to move on and who to keep - on paper its a great team but the performances have been all over the place. I think they will be better next year but I can't see them bouncing back to win anything!

I'd have them as title favourites. That changed once they kept the racist on for another year. He's poison for them.

LOL, why do Chelsea not like Tottenham? Terry pointedly mentioning that he was glad Tottenham didn't win the league haha, what miserable cunts these lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.