Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Good signing from Chelsea's perspective, a top quality backup option for Courtois. Strange decision from Begovic though, gone from being a regular to someone who is barely going to feature, and at the prime of his career. I'd have thought he might hold on to see how the De Gea situation pans out, he might have got a shot at the United keeping shirt, or maybe even the Spurs one if Lloris is De Gea's replacement.

I see Begovic didn't get cold feet about challenging himself at Chelsea. Can't see him playing many as long as Courtois stays fit.

Interesting how different the media are about Chelsea signing a benchwarmer than they were on Friday when it looked like we had delph signed.
Bizarre for him to agree to it, he must have either been offered a shit ton of money or just doesn't actually care about his career. Keepers are weird though, so maybe he just isn't that fond of playing football and thinks he's done enough, time to pick up some big money and a few barely earnt medals I suppose?

I never understand when keepers make this sort of move. Had he sat and waited for a few weeks he may have been targeted by the rags or spuds where he'd have been playing at a higher level and starting too. He'd have been on decent money as well. Clearly willing to sit on the bench for a hell of a lot more cash and play in the odd cup game.

Good signing from Chelsea's perspective, a top quality backup option for Courtois. Strange decision from Begovic though, gone from being a regular to someone who is barely going to feature, and at the prime of his career. I'd have thought he might hold on to see how the De Gea situation pans out, he might have got a shot at the United keeping shirt, or maybe even the Spurs one if Lloris is De Gea's replacement.
His stock probably fallen down since the days of being rumored to be wenger's no.1 GK target. Either way does seem strange especially if not playing regularly will affect his international place

We get slated for signing Sterling for £49m and these lot go and put a £20M bid in for John Stones!? No doubt Chelsea will put in a fresh £30M bid which will get accepted and once he's signed for them we'll get the blame.

We get slated for signing Sterling for £49m and these lot go and put a £20M bid in for John Stones!? No doubt Chelsea will put in a fresh £30M bid which will get accepted and once he's signed for them we'll get the blame.
Yep.

Maureen will say they had to pay over the odds because of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.