Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

I thought that but the FA only want one team there, looks like Chelsea though as they have bid 11 mil and Spurs 8mil

I'm surprised Spurs have bid anything. As well as being cheap cunts they're also one of the most deluded clubs and fans in the country. They would expect it for free, just for the honour of having Spurs play there.

They could be playing at Wembley for 3 years from the 2017 season while Stamford Bridge is being re-developed, there will be a crowd limit of 50,800 though
What is the reason for the crowd limit Warspite? I was thinking Chelsea or Spurs may achieve the highest average gates during this period.

What is the reason for the crowd limit Warspite? I was thinking Chelsea or Spurs may achieve the highest average gates during this period.

It has something to do with a resident agreement. The council has an agreement with FA and local residents to limit ‘major events’ to a certain number. Anything under 51,000 doesn’t qualify as a major event and doesn’t effect the quota, hence you can have as many 'non-major' events as you want. I would imagine there would be room for Chelsea (or Spurs) to arrange ‘major event’ status for a handful of fixtures (like big European games for Chelsea or clashes with title rivals), so they could use the full capacity for those games.

Is it true that Chelsea offered a measly 20m for Isco? how out of touch are they?! he's at least a 50m players

It has something to do with a resident agreement. The council has an agreement with FA and local residents to limit ‘major events’ to a certain number. Anything under 51,000 doesn’t qualify as a major event and doesn’t effect the quota, hence you can have as many 'non-major' events as you want. I would imagine there would be room for Chelsea (or Spurs) to arrange ‘major event’ status for a handful of fixtures (like big European games for Chelsea or clashes with title rivals), so they could use the full capacity for those games.
Spot on

Little bit surprised Chelsea aren't linked with any big signings.

If we sign Pogba, Sterling and De Bruyne, we'll overtake them IMO.

If United sign Schweinsteiger and a couple more (Schneiderlin and a striker), they could overtake Chelsea aswell.

Chelsea could get left a little behind this summer if they don't spend, just look at our 2012 summer and the following season.

Little bit surprised Chelsea aren't linked with any big signings.

If we sign Pogba, Sterling and De Bruyne, we'll overtake them IMO.

If United sign Schweinsteiger and a couple more (Schneiderlin and a striker), they could overtake Chelsea aswell.

Chelsea could get left a little behind this summer if they don't spend, just look at our 2012 summer and the following season.
Can see where you're coming from. Doubt United have the ability to overtake them any time soon, though. Chelski will most probably buy a few here and there over this window, not like a liverpool or the scum have.

I see Begovic didn't get cold feet about challenging himself at Chelsea. Can't see him playing many as long as Courtois stays fit.

Interesting how different the media are about Chelsea signing a benchwarmer than they were on Friday when it looked like we had delph signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.