Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

middleton___blue

I'm confident we can give these more of a run for their money next season with a good summer window. We need to be at it from the first whistle as we all know these fuckers will be.

I can't see them changing their style, much of the same from the back end of last season. No big signings for them yet either, I know its early yet.

Thoughts?

Maureen will be concentrating on winning the CL more than the league. It was only down to our blip we failed last year. We need to get rid of that and they won't see us for dust.

I see that Chelsea fans have been sending death threats to Cech and branding him a snake. Such a classless bunch. I despise that club, they're not fit to have had such a gent like Lampard serve them for so long.

Diego Costa will struggle a bit next season, started to get found out in the second half of the season.

He's a good striker, but nowhere near a top striker. Miles behind Aguero.

Can Terry do it every week again? He's 34 and is their most important player IMO.

Can they get an injury free season from Costa and yes will Terry manage a full season too at his age?

And we are the one's with an ageing squad - well according to the press
It also depends on if they strengthen significantly too match other clubs. Theyve signed nathan and falcow so far which isnt extraordinary . Tbh though, it'd only be so long before they get sussed out by other teams regardless 2nd time round. Kind of like what we fell victim of last season, when teams knew how we'd set up.

Falcao is a strange signing. He looked miles off it for United and in the Copa America. Clearly hasn't been the same in the two years since his injury.

I don't think Costa will have the same impact this season, he was a bit of an unknown at the start of the season and scored most of his goals in the first 3/4 months of the season. He found it a lot, lot harder once teams knew him and could deal with him.

The way Fabregas almost stopped playing the second half of the season would be a worry to Chelsea fans. Did teams learn how to play against him too?

The way Fabregas almost stopped playing the second half of the season would be a worry to Chelsea fans. Did teams learn how to play against him too?

Yep. One hard tackle and he goes quiet for the entire game, he's no Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.