Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, after Tuchel beat Pep in the FACup semi and in the final in Porto I thought he had his measure. How wrong me and FIFA were. I will try not to doubt Pep again.
Although FIFAs mistake was nothing compared to the award of manager of the year going to Pardew and Pulis instead of Bobby and the Charming Man.

Semi was a weakened team, we battered them & missed a pen. The final we played poor.

It happens bug Pep always learns.

I have no problems with pointing out that Chelsea fans have repeatedly sung antisemitic songs at Spurs for decades. That is objectively and demonstrably true and I absolute detest it. I just objected to the implication that Chelsea the club isn't sensitive to that kind of chanting when the club has done a lot over the years to combat that kind of behaviour.
To be fair they acted quickly with the Raheem racism incident a few seasons back.
A club can only do so much it is up to the fans to take it on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.