Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping a close eye on this. He's been targeted before and Chelsea have been fine.

You'll be fine.

He's bunged a few quid to the Tories.

Or something. It's hard to find accurate information or non-biased information, so it's difficult to know or quantify how it's going to impact Chelsea, if at all.

Russia and Putin are playing a dangerous game with its own people ? they don't want war and the mass people of russia vs the small army i can see a major coup happening ?

Putin and russia are skint and this is a way of getting money from the countries of nato to stop the invasion
don't be fooled by Putin is a game he is playing and the russia people will out him

Over on the shed end they are just beginning to see that, possibly this might have reprucussions on Chelsea as a football team . What is the loan currently standing at 1.1 billion with a 7 day payback clause ??

Russia and Putin are playing a dangerous game with its own people ? they don't want war and the mass people of russia vs the small army i can see a major coup happening ?

Putin and russia are skint and this is a way of getting money from the countries of nato to stop the invasion
don't be fooled by Putin is a game he is playing and the russia people will out him
I think this action will go down very well with the Russian people.

It is a populist move by Ras, and I doubt he would have gone ahead with it, if he thought that his compatriots were against it.

Over on the shed end they are just beginning to see that, possibly this might have reprucussions on Chelsea as a football team . What is the loan currently standing at 1.1 billion with a 7 day payback clause ??

He loves Chelsea to much to sell up. Will he stop putting money in when needed as a loan still I think he will. Nowt will change chelsea be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.