Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Chelsea win the League Cup. I missed the start of the football last night. I turned it on after about half an hour and saw Lille players turning their back on the play and walking upfield. It was bizarre. I didn't get into that game or the JUve game. Boring.

Do Chelsea have a problem with Lukaku? It seems that Tuchel has allowed a situation to develop where the player is seen as unwanted.

Or something. It's hard to find accurate information or non-biased information, so it's difficult to know or quantify how it's going to impact Chelsea, if at all.
Maybe they could null and void the repayment of the billion + loan that Chelsea owe him :-)

Maybe they could null and void the repayment of the billion + loan that Chelsea owe him :-)

Well from my understanding, the debt sits with a company that Abramovich himself owns, so is it fair to say he owes himself 1.5b rather than the football club.

I hope Chelsea win the League Cup. I missed the start of the football last night. I turned it on after about half an hour and saw Lille players turning their back on the play and walking upfield. It was bizarre. I didn't get into that game or the JUve game. Boring.

Do Chelsea have a problem with Lukaku? It seems that Tuchel has allowed a situation to develop where the player is seen as unwanted.

What more could Tuchel have done here? He dropped him for one game in the immediate aftermath of the interview and he started him the following 10 straight games until last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.