Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland refusing to play Russia in WC qual. Only a matter of time before someone refuses to play Chelsea.
Have the rags still got to play them?

Wouldn't surprise me if it meant their final game of the season they'd know what to do to finish 4th....

Are all the other cultural and sporting boycotts silly? Given RA’s closeness to Putin, no way are Chelsea going to remain unaffected.

No of course all cultural and sporting boycotts aren't silly, but they have to make sense. I suppose considering UAE human rights record and the US murderous foreign policy, I should expect teams to refuse to play City and United very soon. Sounds silly too but since we're there.

Chelsea may not remain unaffected, but any impact will by way of sanctions, not teams refusing to play a London based team because the owner is Russian.

No of course all cultural and sporting boycotts aren't silly, but they have to make sense. I suppose considering UAE human rights record and the US murderous foreign policy, I should expect teams to refuse to play City and United very soon. Sounds silly too but since we're there.

Chelsea may not remain unaffected, but any impact will by way of sanctions, not teams refusing to play a London based team because the owner is Russian.
Not because the owner is Russian. Because the owner is Roman Abramovich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.