Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not but, sadly, we in the UK have a long tradition of doing so, which might enable Putin's Kleptocracy Chums including 'Cuddly Roman' to get away with it.

For example, step forward that noble Son of Levenshulme, Ernest Marples, also known in my household when I was a kid as 'Yet another Tory toerag'..

Marples was surrounded by scandal for most of his life as a Tory Minister. This included serious tax evasion, Rachmann-like allegations regarding his extensive London property portfolio and serial use of prostitutes to administer corporal punishment while he dressed as a woman.

But most serious of all, during his time as Transport Minister he commissioned the Beeching Report which led to the removal of thousands of miles of UK rail infrastructure. To fill the transport gap this created, now step forward the UK's largest road/motorway construction company, Marples Ridgway, owned by (you guessed it!) the Minister for Transport!

Questions regarding the propriety of all this were avoided by Marples with a rather neat trick. He 'sold' his shareholding in his company to his wife! Marples continued as though nothing had happened, stayed at his post and raked in even more moolah.. trebles all round!

Perhaps this is what Putin's pal at Stamford Bridge is up to?! I hope he won't have to arrange a sudden flight to Monaco to escape the law as did Marples (mind, he died soon after and returned to 'The Dead Centre of Manchester', aka Southern Cemetery..)

And maybe the above might be considered by our nervous Chelsea supporting chums travelling today to Wembley across the Hammersmith and Chiswick flyovers? As it happens they were, after all, built by Marples Ridgway, which was owned by..(I'd better stop there.. Matron is telling me it's time for my medication..!)
Give it a rest and do take your meds - Fabulous shoe horning You dont like Marples, we get it.
Politicians of all persuasions are capable of feathering their own nests and do.

Abrahmovic used an ancient Portuguese law which allowed Shepardic Jews the right to citizenship. He “qualified” and is living in Porto
Shepardic?
36688659._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.