Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
they nowhere near got the bad press like City. maybe early years yes but actually English media couldnt praise Mourinho enough was the general way, but that died down and they threw everything at us and still do since Mansour takeover and since we actually became very threatening to them and successful on the pitch costing them CL palces, titles etc.

funnily enough loads of Chelsea fans joined in spouting shit at City, our owners, "buying success", I do hope because of them they get a Glazer type of owner who will drain them money and keep them a top team but not a team that will be able to win big.

they nowhere near got the bad press like City. maybe early years yes but actually English media couldnt praise Mourinho enough was the general way, but that died down and they threw everything at us and still do since Mansour takeover and since we actually became very threatening to them and successful on the pitch costing them CL palces, titles etc.

funnily enough loads of Chelsea fans joined in spouting shit at City, our owners, "buying success", I do hope because of them they get a Glazer type of owner who will drain them money and keep them a top team but not a team that will be able to win big.
they became the 4th of the 4, no-one really cared about Spurs so it was fine. Mourinho was also a media dream that first time around.

We became the 5th out of 4 and that became a problem, particularly as the Rags had tried to re-draw the footballing map of Manchester during our 20 years of Swales and Lee fuckwittery.

I'll be really curious to see what kind of ownership Chelsea have next. Abramovich in my opinion was a very good owner overall for Chelsea. But not so good that it's super sustainable with any kind of subsequent stewardship.

they became the 4th of the 4, no-one really cared about Spurs so it was fine. Mourinho was also a media dream that first time around.

We became the 5th out of 4 and that became a problem, particularly as the Rags had tried to re-draw the footballing map of Manchester during our 20 years of Swales and Lee fuckwittery.
Mourinho was a bit of a charmer first time round and the media lapped it up. This played a huge part in the Chavs being accepted. On the other hand we unbelievably signed Pep up after years of these same media Arseholes assuring us he was going to Utd. Hence bitter hatred before he’d even started embarrassing them on the field of play as well. Which is where we are now basically.

RA writing off a £1.5b debt owed to him by Chelsea. Club should be screwed with the debt & not saved by it's current owner. How does this sit with FFP?

might not get bad press because their shit scared of what the reprisal will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.