Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Havertz is one to look out for, second season tend to be better for younger players can imagine his first one was hard to get used to different country, team, Lampard's strange tactics etc.

But he is one of the highest rated young German player, just turned 22.

Also Havertz is one to look out for, second season tend to be better for younger players can imagine his first one was hard to get used to different country, team, Lampard's strange tactics etc.

Werner aswell?? Cant be as bad surely

I would very much like to see Lukaku back in the Premier League, though he would make them dangerous.
I'm hoping he will turn out to be the United version of Lukaku and not the Milanese version.

He also had Covid a few months after he signed that left him unable to get of of bed for two weeks, and didn't kick a ball for about a month.

Chelsea look strong and will be strong, but, like us, we’ll only have a clear idea of their respective strengths and weaknesses after the window has closed.

In the brief period between Tuchel taking over and Pep beginning his mass rotation (Basically February and March) of around 10 games both teams in the dreaded xPoints were near identical. We were better in attack, they were better in defence.

They underperformed in front of goal last season, quite significantly. We overachieved believe it or not.

It'll be interesting to see if they can do it over a full season.

if he was available for 95m, I wonder if Txiki feels he missed a good option here if Levy still wants to charge us north of 140m in 3 weeks time..
Even if he is the cheaper option I don't think Pep was ever interested in Lukaku. I'm sure Kev will be a bit dissapointed because of how well they link up for Belgium, I believe he even recommended to the club that we should sign him when he renewed his contract recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.