Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned about Chelsea's form at the moment/ If they don't get their act together they'll drop out of the Top 4, maybe even the Top 6, allowing the rags to get into a European tournament next season.
Come on Tuchel, forget this year's UCL and focus on the EPL by showing us just how good a coach you are!! Or was last year a fluke?

I honestly wouldn't swap places with you either. We all have own journeys. Enjoy your good times. I'll enjoy my 2 European cups.
Vialli98 is that a username to mark the time you and thousand of other plastics decided to start watching them :) let me guess you was one of the 8k that graced Stamford Brudge for a Premier league game :)

I do think we finished fourth once, might have been only in the last ten years, admittedly!

If you ask nicely, we can give you a shot on goal next time?

If we are talking history, was it 1955 you won that one league title beforehand?
Don’t mention history pal everybody knows that the majority of Chelsea fans ain’t got a clue what went on before 1997 :)

Those two City games were an anomaly in terms how we approach games and I attribute that to City being able to be that dominant against us because we've played Liverpool 3 times and drawn all the games but we've arguably been the better team in 2 of those games, final included.

This is Tuchel's first full season. I'd had hoped we would challenge for the title but to expect it was too much of a step probably. We barely scraped into 4th last season. The hope was Lukaku would help bridge the gap. He's turned out to be one of the biggest flops on PL history.

Tuchel has had to deal with a lot to be honest, the Lukaku interview, the sanction and sale of the club and he handled it well. Seems to have a good relationship with the board.

Most of our dropped points, where we fell away in the race, came during a period where we were dealing a covid crisis and an injury crises at the same time. Once we got we the majory of the squad back fit again, we went on a 13 game winning run in al comps only punctured by the cup final loss on pens until yesterday.
Along with all the stuff you list, I read Tuchel is in the middle of divorce proceedings. Cant be a great time for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.