Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep finished 4th in his first season, did he not? You lost to us in the final because you're not that much better than us and if you're not in absolute form against us, we'll beat you.

Our season was really derailed when drew a bunch of games we should have won during November and December.

Also there is no manager in the world as good as Pep and Klopp. Let's see how City and Liverpool perform when either of you no longer have the best 2 managers in the world. I doubt you'd challenge for the title every season and Liverpool will certainly fall away to be a normal top 4 team without Klopp.
We are in a different league to your shite. Now Pep has stopped having brain farts when we play Chelsea, it’s no contest.

Shame Madrid just tucked you up and patted your head as Chelsea would be the easiest semi opponent of the lot.

We are in a different league to your shite. Now Pep has stopped having brain farts when we play Chelsea, it’s no contest.

Shame Madrid just tucked you up and patted your head as Chelsea would be the easiest semi opponent of the lot.

Shame you couldn't beat the shite when it truly mattered though, eh?

Shame you couldn't beat the shite when it truly mattered though, eh?
Yeah but unlike Tuchel and Chelsea, we actually compete every year pal.

As your memories of last season fade and you concede 7 in 4 days at home to Real Brentford, all you can look forward to are Yank asset strippers and hoping some of your best players sign new contracts and don’t walk on free transfers. I wouldn’t swap places with Chelsea for all tea in China.

Yeah but unlike Tuchel and Chelsea, we actually compete every year pal.

As your memories of last season fade and you concede 7 in 4 days at home to Real Brentford, all you can look forward to are Yank asset strippers and hoping some of your best players sign new contracts and don’t walk on free transfers. I wouldn’t swap places with Chelsea for all tea in China.

I honestly wouldn't swap places with you either. We all have own journeys. Enjoy your good times. I'll enjoy my 2 European cups.

Are you a scouser in disguise?? You are beginning to sound like one of those obnoxious twats!!

Lol It’s not bad. The people who have been in conversation with him across the last few pages have been just as obnoxious if not more.

Chelsea beat us three times last season so it wasn't exactly a fluke them beating us in the CL final, or as undeserved as some of the Berties would like to think.

This is fantasy talk from the policy setters. It has no basis in reality. In as much as the oligarchs interests lie in Russia, their immediate prospects are in Putin's gift, not the other way around. Witness the fate of those original members of Yeltsin's oligarchs who resisted the transfer of political power to Vlad. What is undermining Putin now is not any hesitancy from the monied class but the unexpected inefficiency of the Russian military.

Had the Russian army completed the expected victory and cleared the stage for the establishment of a puppet government in Kiev, followed by a further transfer of territory from Ukraine, what then? What would the discomfort of the oligarchs add up to when weighed against those gains? The policy of supplying weaponry to Ukraine has slowed down that possibility. The general economic sanctions against Russia are also shaping events but Chelsea fans being barred from buying tickets to watch their team play? Come off it.
Punishing Chelsea is asinine. Just brainless high service.

I honestly wouldn't swap places with you either.
That’s good as it’s not an option for you.

Memories are great but they’re nothing as good as looking forward to something and experiencing it again in the flesh.

Anyway, kudos for keeping it civil even though I’m sure you want to call me a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.