Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve played 2 decent sides so far this season and parked the fucking bus in both

We parked the bus in the 45 minutes we were down to 10 men at Anfield. The first half was a completely different story, and a pretty even game.

Lukaku's first touch
0rm6bhnz8inx.gif

I said he was a manager that heavily favours a possession based game. I defended him against people who described as some kind of Mourinho disciple. If the choices offered to me are as binary as attacking or defensive, then yeah he's an attacking manager, but thankfully football isn't as black and white as that, and Tuchel is a manager that likes to tailor his approach based on the opponent, but yeah, generally speaking Chelsea do play nice attacking football under Tuchel.

Yep that right Tuchel looks at the opponents and sets his team up different for wash team as in pep know the way he sets his team up and wants them to play with the right players he knows if the team performs more than likely his team will win! It’s why his record is unbelievable and the best manager ever! It’s his belief and NEVER wavers ..

Yep that right Tuchel looks at the opponents and sets his team up different for wash team as in pep know the way he sets his team up and wants them to play with the right players he knows if the team performs more than likely his team will win! It’s why his record is unbelievable and the best manager ever! It’s his belief and NEVER wavers ..

Pep sets the standard. There's no question about that. Tuchel himself sees Pep as a pioneer.

And what an answer it was. This beating will live long in my memory. I was more in awe of City in this game than I was in the 6-0 thrashing a few years ago.
Was a bizarre last 20 minutes. Felt in control and restricting chances, whilst simultaneously feeling like we were hanging on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.