Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad they got beat because now I know who I will want to win when they play Liverpool in a couple of weeks.
I was thinking a draw would be best but now onboard a Chelsea win.

It's sad but I'm beginning to get the stage of transitioning from wanting City to lose every week to wanting City to win every week. I'm not there yet but it's incredibly frustrating that we appear to be well off the pace.

It's sad but I'm beginning to get the stage of transitioning from wanting City to lose every week to wanting City to win every week. I'm not there yet but it's incredibly frustrating that we appear to be well off the pace.
It's a case of building. You are much better with Tuchel than you were with Lampard. I'm sure Chelsea will get stronger as Tuchel further embeds his style into the club.

Of course, they're not out of the title race. Not with only half the season gone. But....
I have to say I'd be disappointed if Chelsea clawed back six points on us, notwithstanding we play them in a few weeks. If we win that game, they'll have their work cut out to catch us.

Tuchel is not happy with the league. Sheeesh!

I don’t blame him. It’s not exactly transparent what gets you a game postponed at the moment is it?

That said, it’s benefitted us today and they still should have had enough against Wolves.

I don’t blame him. It’s not exactly transparent what gets you a game postponed at the moment is it?

That said, it’s benefitted us today and they still should have had enough against Wolves.

We have no strikers. We're just shuffling the players around to see who can fit in where. Chalobah was in midfield today. Hasn't played there all season. Pulisic up front, not exactly his forte. Forced to take Ziyech due to a knock. He is replaced by a barely fit CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.