Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what is more confusing; Trying to work out how the Great Pyramid was built or how Graham Potter still has a job in this bizarre post-Putin Chelsea set up. Don't get me wrong, I like Graham Potter. Maybe he built the Pyramids?

Hard to see how Boehly will still have a job if they don't win the CL this year. No CL next year = big fuck up.

So are we rooting for these to KO Madrid?
8583843126_43bc38cc58_b.jpg

I would disagree that they’ve bought a load of shite but info acknowledge that having to incorporate so many new players isn’t exactly an easy job. But the bad results keep coming and I can’t keep absolving him.
He's going to have to build the defence up first. play ultra defensive to stop the goals going in and build some communication at the back. Get a run of clean sheets and then think about attacking after that. It's literally starting from scratch

When these guys fail to qualify for next year's Champions League, it could precipitate the need for a fire-sale.

I'd take Reece James and Chilwell in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.