Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. Another shit result. It’s very annoying because personally I believe in Potter, I think he’s an excellent coach and I really hope the owners wait it out to and give him more time. But, it’s becoming impossible to defend these results. Sitting in the bottom half after 29 games is genuinely unbelievable.

they've just bought a load of shite for £600m on 10 year contracts. Completely the owners fault, what is the manager supposed to do with that mess.

Is Potter trying to outpep Pep with his formations?

Looks totally unbalanced. 2 left backs, 1 right back and 1 central defender in the back 4.

I know we played with 4 centre backs today and Stones played a hybrid right back/DM but they are all very comfortable on the ball and in the positions. The Chelsea defence especially Cucurella treat the ball like a hot potato

Cucurella at CB is truly head fucking!

A lot more than him are poor.
Has there been a signing who has looked the part yet.

For sure. Badiashile has been great. Enzo has been excellent pretty much every game. Felix has been good more often than not. Fofana has been very good whenever he hasn’t been injured.

they've just bought a load of shite for £600m on 10 year contracts. Completely the owners fault, what is the manager supposed to do with that mess.

I would disagree that they’ve bought a load of shite but info acknowledge that having to incorporate so many new players isn’t exactly an easy job. But the bad results keep coming and I can’t keep absolving him.

Is Potter trying to outpep Pep with his formations?

Looks totally unbalanced. 2 left backs, 1 right back and 1 central defender in the back 4.

I know we played with 4 centre backs today and Stones played a hybrid right back/DM but they are all very comfortable on the ball and in the positions. The Chelsea defence especially Cucurella treat the ball like a hot potato

Cucurella didn’t even have a bad game overall apart from that horrid mistake for their first goal. He can play RCB no problems. And we know James can play RCB, Tuchel played him there many times. I wouldn’t have played them though. I’d have played Badiashile LCB and Chalobah RCB and then James RWB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.