Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt like this was coming eventually but more surprised it came so soon.

Worst, they don't look like having any replacement in mind before sacking him. Doesn't seem be any big names in the market, and unlikely to poach an international team's coach with the World Cup so close. Maybe Pochettino?

Potter a sensible choice, but suspect Boehly will want a bigger name, so I'm expecting Poch, Simeone, or Zidane.
How is Poch a bigger name, failed twice, with much bigger clubs. And Potter is consistently playing better football than Poch ever did.
And good luck with Zidane and Simeone who think it is their moral duty to humanity not to speak English language.

Has to Be Pochetiino. You would suspect Potter would be waiting for City in future in 2/3 years if Pep leaves assuming he wants stable environment

Cucurella & Fofana are simply very good players in positions they lost players.

Sterling is a great player for anyone.

Aubameyang is as proven a goalscorer as you can get.

Casadei & Chukwemeka are very highly rated prospects not bought for Tuchel.

Koulibaly is a good, experienced player in a position they lost 2 players and Silva is 38.

I don't think any of the signings except Aubameyang were "Tuchel signings", I think they were club signings Tuchel liked.
Alternatively...
Cucurella and Fofana are unproven players at the highest levels.

Sterling is inconsistent at the pressure moments.

Aubamayang is a suspected injury prone moaning gobshite.

Casadei and Chukwameka are a work in progress.

Koulibaly is aging and not familiar with the fast paced EPL.

From where I look it seems their player recruitment policy has been scattergun and expensive.

I'm sure the next guy will get a better tune out of the group, but after 1 week of the window closing it seems foolish to change the manager.

Bob Bradley incoming.

or is it Brad Bobley.
gu2WvJOu_400x400.jpg

I can only think him being available is the reason they’ve gone so early.

Tuchel was looking a bit moody, but at the end of the day the club sold or let go of half his defence, it shouldn’t be a surprise that 6 games into the season they are looking a bit dodgy.
Half our defence last night made their starting debuts, and looked a whole lot more comfortable than Chelsea's defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.