Chelsea Thread - 2023/24 | Maresca to be appointed (pg284)

I know what your saying mate but with vinny he 100% has the personality to do it. Check the egos..
Even if you don't think he has a plan b ( which I think he would with a better squad).
I think Chelsea would be the perfect storm for him.
Trust me I don't want him anywhere near it but Chelsea could do a lot worse.
The guys a born winner, he has a philosophy of his own he just needs the squad and right players which I feel he would have at Chelsea.
With the shite season they have had with the amount of money spent the pressure would be off somewhat too.
"Do better then poch" ..
I feel he more then would.
Looks like Bayern are wanting Vinny and if I were Vinny I would definitely take this opportunity if he gets the interview. Vinny can speak 7 different languages so no problem there, think it would just be the case of uprooting his family again after settling and coming back to Manchester.

Looks like Bayern are wanting Vinny and if I were Vinny I would definitely take this opportunity if he gets the interview. Vinny can speak 7 different languages so no problem there, think it would just be the case of uprooting his family again after settling and coming back to Manchester.
Want his inside knowledge on us.
:)

Lots of weird managerial decisions going on at the moment. Managers who have been good getting sacked, managers who have been shite getting linked to bigger jobs and then you have McKenna at Ipswich looking likely to leave them after back-to-back promotions and go to Brighton...or Chelsea!

I believe any club that gets De Zerbi does still have to pay compensation despite it being mutual consent for him to go. We're going to see a lot of shuffling here, there and everywhere.

Almorin at Sporting looks a very good prospect but after links to Chelsea last summer and the dippers and West Ham earlier this year, I wonder where he'll end up.

Rags, Bayern, Chelsea, Brighton, Ipswich likely to be manager-less.

Tuchel to the rags, Tent Peg to Bayern, De Zerbi to Chelsea, McKenna to Brighton, Kompany to Ipswich.

Lots of weird managerial decisions going on at the moment. Managers who have been good getting sacked, managers who have been shite getting linked to bigger jobs and then you have McKenna at Ipswich looking likely to leave them after back-to-back promotions and go to Brighton...or Chelsea!

I believe any club that gets De Zerbi does still have to pay compensation despite it being mutual consent for him to go. We're going to see a lot of shuffling here, there and everywhere.

Almorin at Sporting looks a very good prospect but after links to Chelsea last summer and the dippers and West Ham earlier this year, I wonder where he'll end up.

Tuchel to the rags, Tent Peg to Bayern, De Zerbi to Chelsea, McKenna to Brighton, Kompany to Ipswich.

Potter is still lurking around in the background too.

Will Bayern really appoint Tent Peg? It seems odd to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.