Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boehly wanted to keep Poch according to reports. It is Eghbali that was Poch Out. Which is even worse, because it paints a picture of an ownership group completely divided on which direction they want the team to go in.
The speed at which information has entered the public domain suggests not all is harmonious upstairs. Be surprised if there is not more bloodletting down the line.

Boehly wanted to keep Poch according to reports. It is Eghbali that was Poch Out. Which is even worse, because it paints a picture of an ownership group completely divided on which direction they want the team to go in.
I would worry about that more than Poch going if reports are true.
No great loss is Poch,opinions eh.

The speed at which information has entered the public domain suggests not all is harmonious upstairs. Be surprised if there is not more bloodletting down the line.

Boehly is the sports guy. He co-owns US sport teams. Eghbali, as far as I know, is just a PE finance guy. Boehly was initially the face of the takeover but since the sporting directors were brought in, he's taken a step back from the day to day stuff, and it seems like Eghbali has taken on more of a hands on role instead. People mocked Boehly but I would 100% rather have him be the main voice in the ownership, as someone who has experience in owning sports teams, than Eghbali who, as far as I know, has 0 experience in sports in any capacity. It's all a bit messy and unclear.

I would worry about that more than Poch going if reports are true.
No great loss is Poch,opinions eh.

That is definitely more worrying than whether Poch stays or goes. I didn't care about Poch either way. I would have been OK with giving him next season but I also thought he should have been sacked at various points this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.