Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

This Lewis Hall to Newcastle transfer is a bit sniffy, what with the Saudi links and it only being a loan with commitment to purchase, Newcastle need competition on that side & Chelsea need to balance the books (or at least appear to) what’s betting he ends up staying at Chelsea ? Really strange deal between two teams that are now competitors

Chelsea will be a lot better this season
Not close to a title though
Overrated manager and buying players like a computer game
I suspect away games will be very difficult for them

Imagine spending £1billion across 18 months and your forward line up consists of Jackson (14), Mudryk (14), Madueke (21), Chukwuemeka (0) who have less than 50 CAREER goals between them and a Raheem Sterling who has struggled since he left us

It's like the Somme in the great war... send as many men as you can over the top and hopefully they can reach the German machine gun posts and be victorious.
It didn't work then and it wont work now...

What next? Tunnels under the swamp and blow them up from underneath?

Actually-- that's not a bad idea ;)

It's like the Somme in the great war... send as many men as you can over the top and hopefully they can reach the German machine gun posts and be victorious.
It didn't work then and it wont work now...

What next? Tunnels under the swamp and blow them up from underneath?

Actually-- that's not a bad idea ;)
That is a bloody good idea, we must have the expertise amongst the Bluemoon membership to pull this off.

That is a bloody good idea, we must have the expertise amongst the Bluemoon membership to pull this off.
I'm off to see the Oppenheimer film soon, will sneak in a pen and pad and take notes, ;)
I think the enriched uranium might be bugger to get hold of though.
We can finish off what Uwe's Grandad started.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.