Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Lol

Same old Chelsea, can't finish for toffee

Some nice stuff.... but they won't get top 4 without some goalscorers

I have nothing against Chelsea spending money, but can anyone detect any pattern or plan to who they are buying?

It all seems so random.

And then you have to think if was any kind of plan, what the hell kind of plan or strategy would it be to make you choose the most overrated manager in the history of football to oversee it?

Pocchetino won nothing at Spurs, but has also managed to win nothing outside of French domestic football with a team including Messi, Mbappe and Neymar. Not sure that counts as a great achievement. He must be the best in the World at interviews.

The Patagonian Pulis

The fact that their midfield alone cost like quarter of a billion is hilarious.

They looked a lot better than West Ham but just couldn't score. They'll figure it out eventually I think. I still suspect that they'll be in the top 4.

They looked a lot better than West Ham but just couldn't score. They'll figure it out eventually I think. I still suspect that they'll be in the top 4.

Well for any team to spend the amount that they have they certainly should do.

They won't want to be scrapping around 5th/6th with the rags .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.