Chelsea Thread - 2023/24 | Maresca to be appointed (pg284)

Fair enough.

As Chelsea fans we obviously hope that a guy smart enough to be a self-made billionaire does have a nuanced plan.

And equally, fans of other clubs will hope he's a lunatic with more money than sense, and it will end in tears.

I hope it's the former, but that's about it.

Being wealthy does not mean being smart!

Same here bro. Funny how things really do come down to red or blue.
Chelsea, Newcastle and Wednesday all brought huge loyal supports to Maine Rd in our 2nd division days and we did similar to them. Mutual respect as we have all returned to our rightful place in football after difficult times (barring Wednesday)

Wow, that level of hate is so bad
Na, I’ve said many times I used to like Sterling but was never a big fan due to his clumsiness but his shit attitude turned me against him. Everyone has people they can’t stand, Sterling just doesn’t cut it for me, that’s the problem these days, everyone you like is amazing but criticism is frowned upon. I just didn’t like his shit attitude, that’s my opinion, I don’t hate him, just think he acted disrespectfully, my opinion in a free world.

This will be good listen

sibsn @slbsn•4m
Joining @JimWhite and @Sjopinion10 on @talkSPORT to talk Chelsea finances at around 11.30 UK..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.