Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Ha ha ha ha ha, you’re so fucking deluded.

You quite literally never have anything of use to add to this thread. All you post is this antagonistic nonsense. It’s a waste of time trying to engage with anything you have to say.

I honestly thought they had some sort of a plan with all the purchases and i thought Poch would sort them out. I expected teething issues but it just does not seem to be happening for them. I do not watch them much so can't see the on field issue they have but as far as surprises in the league go seeing them still struggle is up there.

Are the players just cack, is Poch a fraud etc? whats happened to them?

I think it’s a mixture. Some players clearly aren’t up to scratch, and we’re gonna have to start having some uncomfortable conversations about some of them. Poch is struggling to implement anything resembling a reliable plan week to week. Injuries to key players haven’t helped, and the squad being young and inexperienced hasn’t helped. Put all of that in the mixer and this is what you get. I’d say despite all of the above, we should not be slumming it in midtable like this, so I can’t actually explain why we’re this inconsistent.

Chelsea are probably where I expected them to be given their crazy scattergun signings and change of manager. At times they look great, other times poor. Inconsistency was always going to be the case. Hopefully the crap Chelsea turns up at our place on Saturday. I'm sure they'll turn it around soon and be challenging again.

I think it’s a mixture. Some players clearly aren’t up to scratch, and we’re gonna have to start having some uncomfortable conversations about some of them. Poch is struggling to implement anything resembling a reliable plan week to week. Injuries to key players haven’t helped, and the squad being young and inexperienced hasn’t helped. Put all of that in the mixer and this is what you get. I’d say despite all of the above, we should not be slumming it in midtable like this, so I can’t actually explain why we’re this inconsistent.
Fair enough that is boss, cheers for that. It would be nice if you can get it together as you lads are giving utd a free position. I would rather you in the mix more than the dippers thats for sure.

Not sure what your driving at here pal.
If your a manager and you have 40 serious injuries in your squad you are not gonna get consistent top results are you ..?
The real Chelsea has not stood up once this season,as Elvis Costello would say they " can't stand up for falling down "..and no,I dont want to go to Chelsea,I'm no fan of theirs ; )
Do you know anyone called Natasha?

And, if so , does she look like Elsie?

Fair enough that is boss, cheers for that. It would be nice if you can get it together as you lads are giving utd a free position. I would rather you in the mix more than the dippers thats for sure.

No worries, and the feeling is mutual. I'd 1000% rather see City win this title than Arsenal or Liverpool.

Chelsea are probably where I expected them to be given their crazy scattergun signings and change of manager. At times they look great, other times poor. Inconsistency was always going to be the case. Hopefully the crap Chelsea turns up at our place on Saturday. I'm sure they'll turn it around soon and be challenging again.

I'm pretty confident that it will be a comfortable City win unfortunately. I think we caught you in a bit of a slump last time we played and we could still only muster up a draw. You're much more settled now and much better form, I don't think there's a chance we get anything out of this.

I think Chelsea did a Southampton
Southampton brought in a ton of young players lacking PL experience
It took them a year to settle down but now look like they are coming back strongly.
Next year Chelsea will be a different beast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.