Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Just thinking about who their worst signing is and it’s tough. Hard to order a top 5.

Lukaku £100m (ish) and out playing on loan on mega money.
Mudryk £80 odd million. Player without a brain, seemingly.
Enzo £105m Complete Meh of a player.
Caicedo £110m Ecaduadorian Robbie Savage.
Kepa £70 odd million. Cost them 2 league cup wins and caused Sarri to have a meltdown, amongst being generally rubbish.

Could add the defender from Leicester that cost £80m, but he’s been injured for most of his time there.

Tough to pick a winner when value for money is added too.

Just thinking about who their worst signing is and it’s tough. Hard to order a top 5.

Lukaku £100m (ish) and out playing on loan on mega money.
Mudryk £80 odd million. Player without a brain, seemingly.
Enzo £105m Complete Meh of a player.
Caicedo £110m Ecaduadorian Robbie Savage.
Kepa £70 odd million. Cost them 2 league cup wins and caused Sarri to have a meltdown, amongst being generally rubbish.

Could add the defender from Leicester that cost £80m, but he’s been injured for most of his time there.

Tough to pick a winner when value for money is added too.
honestly though I tihnk some of them if they went to Pep, ancelotti or even klopp they would play better, potential is there but they have been ruined by terrible management at all levles

honestly though I tihnk some of them if they went to Pep, ancelotti or even klopp they would play better, potential is there but they have been ruined by terrible management at all levles
True, the lack of game plan was evident today.

Lukaku can’t really do any game plans though. Great goals scorer, but doesn’t do tactics.

Also the regular changes of management. It takes time for a new manager to establish a style of play but they seem to have averaged about a manager a year for the past 20 years. It's not a recipe for growth.

Just checking in to say, gutted. We had that game in our hands. We should have finished the fuckers off when we had the chance. Fuck.

Sickening to watch the narrative being spun after the game .
Your team is an abomination in its current state. Fuck me how far have you fallen since Roman! Now the dips have got bit of momentum and can use this kids thing for eternity. Awful result for everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.