Chelsea Threat

mike channon´s windmill said:
zoffie said:
Come on - what about FFP mate? Whilst our owners have consulted with UEFA in order to comply on every level, one of the instigators, namely your owner, continues to flaut the rules.
Is FFP right? Do you believe in it? If so how the fook are you lot going to pass it? RA is a fookin playboy hypocrite - just admit it!!

Chelsea are good to go concerning FFP. The Champions League significantly helped as well.
I think that´s bollox. It´s clear that Rom has decided to chance his arm and ignore FFP

Its a joke how corrupt UEFA & FIFA are, roman clearly knows some backhand money can sort it out. I don't think FFP means anything with bent fucks like Platnini in charge.

I think that´s bollox. It´s clear that Rom has decided to chance his arm and ignore FFP
I'm afraid what you think and the actual numerical facts don't align.

We know how to upset the hulk, just sing " you're not incredible" to him, it worked last time.

Tevez City said:
Nice dig at United.

But it seems they were his second choice and not City !

Yep I think he wants guaranteed playing time he would of got it at the rags but at city he looked at our team and thought fuck me I'm not getting in that team!

First time I ever saw him play against England on saturday he looks decent but not a 32m player

waspish said:
Tevez City said:
Nice dig at United.

Yep I think he wants guaranteed playing time he would of got it at the rags but at city he looked at our team and thought fuck me I'm not getting in that team!

First time I ever saw him play against England on saturday he looks decent but not a 32m player

Unfortunately, I THINK he is worth every penny.

& Thanks for Roman Abramovich for stealing Hazard from United.

Tevez City said:
waspish said:
Tevez City said:
Nice dig at United.

You could be right but Time will tell premier is the hardest league to play in against the poorer sides he could well look a world beater but what did he do on Saturday apart from pass it to a belgium shirt?

waspish said:
Tevez City said:
waspish said:

You could be right but Time will tell premier is the hardest league to play in against the poorer sides he could well look a world beater but what did he do on Saturday apart from pass it to a belgium shirt?

As you said, time will tell but I will not judge a player from a friendly game only.

Either way Roman seems determined to cut the gap between us and them.

I think ffp will not hit them, has PB said anything on Chelsea's financial situ yet ? he knows his onions with all that stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.