Chelsea tickets wanted

Just been looking at T&Cs around ticket purchase from the website - the cityzen matchday membership, plus requirement to have attended 3 games - In the past when I attended games I brought my son as a junior, however he wasnt named on the purchase. So now, I have no record of him attending games and while I am eligible to purchase a ticket for myself, I cant buy one for him. Bit annoying I have to say.

One spare for Chelsea on Saturday, SS3 314, £40 , can transfer if you have a supporter number or meet at the ground
*SOLD*

Last edited:
I have one spare - central seat - East stand - Stand 106. Paid £65 but happy to accept £50. You can PM me or message me on my mobile - 07854976452

East stand level 1, 109 x 2 spares, transfer if you have a supporter number or meet at the ground

Last edited:
1x adult ticket going in South stand level 3 block 316 £20

This is still available

Last edited:
Have 1 spare ticket south stand level 2 £30. Its a collected ticket so a normal ticket stub so no need to transfer or worry about paper ticket. Can meet in clayton tmoro or before the game or outside the ground at Maine Road chippy. Drop us a inbox and I'll be in touch.

3 adults and one 18-21 ticket for sale in East Stand level 3. £150 for the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.