Chelsea v City post match thread

schumey04

Wilkins...

I have never in my life heard such biased commentary on game. You would swear that Chelsea were playing Barca in the Nou Camp and he was supporting the English team. Absolutely disgusted by Sky ...disgusted.....were do we complain to get this baldy prick off the airways. Makes Neville look good

Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

....never ever refs a City game again. To describe him as a tw*t would be an injustice to the word.

Re: Wilkins...

Martin Tyler is much, much worse. Listen to the commentary to the two goals, he sounded half dead when Balo put that in. Wilkins has had the odd moment but he has called a foul when he has seen it. Also said it was a penalty.

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

beat me to it, the most blatant penalty Ive ever seen not given, and he was right there,

bent bastard,

He's not too bad although I do wonder how many times he wanked off Lampard and Terry when he was there!

He's been more than fair, he's been extremely positive about city for the whole half.

Another biased bluemoaner in "biased commentary" accusation shocker. Take the blue glasses off mate.

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

Don't think has been bad reffing our games since the sending off of Bellamy vs Bolton two seasons ago. We are bound to have the odd decision against us, he's only got the penalty wrong so far.

The ref that really did try to do us over this year was Stuart Attwell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.