Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Wilkins...

schumey04 said:
I have never in my life heard such biased commentary on game. You would swear that Man City were playing Barca in the Nou Camp and he was supporting the English team.Absolutely disgusted by Sky ...disgusted.....were do we complain to get this baldy prick off the airways. Makes Neville look good

So,you've got a problem because you think he's supporting us?

You're talking shit by the way.

MCFC BOB said:
Oh do pipe down. Wilkins compared us to Barcelona early on.

/
Are you kidding me? Hes been barking on about '' now Chelsea are set up what are City going to do now'' ...''If he had as much passion as John he would have got a header to that''.....absolute bullshit. Then sucking Sturridges dick all game

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

Meireles tackle on Zabaleta was a definate red. Disgusting tackle.

schumey04 said:
Absolutely disgusted by Sky ...disgusted.....

Are you really disgusted though? Really? Like "just found your sister naked with your Dad" disgusted? Or just mildly annoyed?

Mugatu said:
schumey04 said:
Absolutely disgusted by Sky ...disgusted.....

Are you really disgusted though? Really? Like "just found your sister naked with your Dad" disgusted? Or just mildly annoyed?

disgusted really disgusted...<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 pm --<br /><br />the dynamic Ramires is taken out ...

IMO Wilkins always comes across as a decent guy. Yes he knows the Chelsea players obvo but he's sound and fair as far as I'm concerned.

MonkeyButler said:
IMO Wilkins always comes across as a decent guy. Yes he knows the Chelsea players obvo but he's sound and fair as far as I'm concerned.

Thought so myself before this game that why I posted the thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.