Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cibaman said:
sam-caddick said:
Anybody think we will play Dzeko?

When we played them recently Mancini clearly picked a team that would physically dominate them. Could do the same again.

Dzeko and Aguero, if the latter is fit. Tevez to feature against Wigan and Spurs (4-2-3-1 again).

Blue Heaven said:
cibaman said:
sam-caddick said:
Anybody think we will play Dzeko?

When we played them recently Mancini clearly picked a team that would physically dominate them. Could do the same again.

Dzeko and Aguero, if the latter is fit. Tevez to feature against Wigan and Spurs (4-2-3-1 again).

same team as united 100%

this is a colossal game sunday and will put us in with the biggest chance you can get to win a trophy if we win.

aguero for silva (if not fit), if silva fit then aguero for nasri.

PaleBlue said:
Should be a cracking game, if both sides play to their strengths. Hoping for a storming game from Yaya and Nasri will need to play well if Merlin isn't back. Milner to carry on his good form, Aguero to start and I think we'll come out on top, 2-1.

Big question is whether Pants will continue in goal?

It's Yaya time!

nijinskybell said:
blue rebel said:
I have probably missed this, but can somebody tell me who the ref is for Sunday please

Chris Foy I think? :(

Disaster. This incompetent has a long history of screwing us with diabolical decisions. For my money, the worst referee in the entire Premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.