Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------Hart----------------
---Zabba---Komps---Nasty---Clichy---
-------------Yaya------Barry-----------
---Milner----------------------Nasri----
-------------Tevez---------------------
------------------------Aguero---------

Silva for Nasri only if he is 100%. I want him around for many years to come and wouldn't risk anything, even for a place in the FA cup final. What I want in this game, even more than a result I think, is to see the same effort, the work mentality, the team spirit that we showed at the swamp.

Striker Demba Ba has recovered from the ankle injury he sustained against Sunderland last weekend and is available to face Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-final on Sunday at Wembley.

Ashley Cole (hamstring) and his fellow England defender Gary Cahill (knee) remain out alongside long-term absentee Oriol Romeu (knee).

Ryan Bertrand, who missed the Europa League quarter-final second leg against Rubin Kazan because of illness, was back in training today and is available.

Provisional squad: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel John Obi, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Ba, Ake, Turnbull, Lampard, Torres, Ferreira, Marin, Terry, Benayoun

T'will be an extremely tough game ......

we need to go into it fully aware that Chelsea are good enough to win it , and they will do too if our focus and commitment isn't spot on !

Telegraph reckons Terry and Lampard will both be left out. Not sure if a good or bad thing, Lampard does have a tendency to come up with important goals.

Re: Drinking boots Sunday

Hopefully champagne come 6pm. Before the game copious amounts of guiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.