Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cech - Azpilicueta Ivanovic Luiz Bertrand - Ramires Mikel - Hazard Mata Oscar - Ba

Strong lineup, Bertrand is a bit suspect defensively though so hopefully we really go at him.

Cech - Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, David Luiz, Bertrand - Ramires, Mikel - Oscar, Mata, Hazard - Ba

Same as prediction.

LoveCity said:
Sick of the constant hamstring/calf injuries in our squad, where were they last season and is there no way to minimise the risk of them?
Was mentioned on another thread awhile back didn't we change certain members of the medical team,if its not broke...

FantasyIreland said:
Ragnarok said:
I wonder how some of you will react if Pants pulled off some world class saves. I also wonder how some of you will react if it was Hart playing and he dropped some clangers.

Its like pulling teeth.......

Pants is a capable keeper and i obviously hope he has a blinder,however,Hart is better........ so why would we not want to give ourselves every opportunity to win the game?

Sentiment doesnt cut it for me,fucking 'nice' comes second,it's old City.

Don't think its nice, Pants hasn't let a goal in this comp and proved himself.
We shall see....COME ON CITY....Yeeeesssssaaaa

LoveCity said:
Sick of the constant hamstring/calf injuries in our squad, where were they last season and is there no way to minimise the risk of them?

We can spend all the money in the world, we're still gonna get the occasional injury.
We've just been VERY unlucky this season.

blink922 said:
Cech - Azpilicueta Ivanovic Luiz Bertrand - Ramires Mikel - Hazard Mata Oscar - Ba

Strong lineup, Bertrand is a bit suspect defensively though so hopefully we really go at him.
If you were going to target any of the defence it would be him,he'll probably play out of his skin now...

rastus said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ragnarok said:
I wonder how some of you will react if Pants pulled off some world class saves. I also wonder how some of you will react if it was Hart playing and he dropped some clangers.

Its like pulling teeth.......

Pants is a capable keeper and i obviously hope he has a blinder,however,Hart is better........ so why would we not want to give ourselves every opportunity to win the game?

Sentiment doesnt cut it for me,fucking 'nice' comes second,it's old City.

Don't think its nice, Pants hasn't let a goal in this comp and proved himself.
We shall see....COME ON CITY....Yeeeesssssaaaa

Only against shit teams though, fact is hart is the better keeper and should be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.