Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
Wow he's gone with Panti. That decision could cost him his job.Very brave. No Silva is a massive loss Nasri needs to fucking earn his wages today.

Crazy decision. If pants makes an error that costs us the game it should cost him his job. I've never ever said Mancini out, but this selection is unbelievable.

Chelsea will get a boost from this and will be sure to target the big man.

I hope it doesn't cost us.

RandomJ said:
Wow he's gone with Panti. That decision could cost him his job.Very brave. No Silva is a massive loss Nasri needs to fucking earn his wages today.

Oh the drama ! LOL

Ragnarok said:
de niro said:
deano ou812 said:
Any news on chelsea team?

Not yet, they are all still pissing themselves at city's line up.

Give it a rest. Hart has not been that great this season either.

I agree, Hart hasn't been at his best, De niro is right in a way though, that is a hell of a brave shout leaving Hart out in a game like this.
Our only chance of silverware and we are playing our number 2 keeper ahead of our number 1, that just doesn't makes sense to me.
I hope Pantilimon does well, but we are weaker team for this decision, it doesnt matter how its dressed up.

nicko said:
RandomJ said:

Crazy decision. If pants makes an error that costs us the game it should cost him his job. I've never ever said Mancini out, but this selection is unbelievable.

bit of an overeaction

nicko said:
RandomJ said:

Whereas if Hart was playing they would kick it in the opposite direction.

Hart is the better shot stopper and that Chelsea team will have a lot of shots on goal. Panti is a capable keeper but Hart even in what is not his best season is still miles ahead of him. Play your strongest possible team should always be the policy and I really hope sentimentality won't have cost Mancini his job here.

Ragnarok said:
de niro said:
deano ou812 said:
Any news on chelsea team?

With the greatest of respect I reckon I've seen a few more games than yourself and I'm telling you we are weaker without joe. An injury then fine, to choose to be weaker is unforgivable ..

80s Shorts said:
nicko said:
RandomJ said:

Whereas if Hart was playing they would kick it in the opposite direction.

Brilliant. They shouldnt even bother coming on the pitch

de niro said:
Ragnarok said:
de niro said:

With the greatest of respect I reckon I've seen a few more games than yourself and I'm telling you we are weaker without joe. An injury then fine, to choose to be weaker is unforgivable ..

Its even more ludicrous as were already without Silva.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Ragnarok said:
de niro said:

I agree, Hart hasn't been at his best, De niro is right in a way though, that is a hell of a brave shout leaving Hart out in a game like this.
Our only chance of silverware and we are playing our number 2 keeper ahead of our number 1, that just doesn't makes sense to me.
I hope Pantilimon does well, but we are weaker team for this decision, it doesnt matter how its dressed up.
Have to agree,when playing the likes of utd,chelsea and so on there really isn't much in it and decisions like this could tip the balance in chelsea's favour we shall see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.