Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
If Micah is back,hows about......?

Zab-Nast-Micah-Clichy
----Komps-Barry-------
--Tevez--Yaya--Milner
-------Aguero---------

400px-How-about-no.jpg

I'm sitting on the john when I see this picture - I start lmao! great way to start my morning....

A Benitez team in the league is a completely different team in a cup competition if you ask me.

I think both teams will score, but hopefully our advantage in the striking department should and hopefully will shine through.

------------------Hart---------------
Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
---------------Yaya-Barry-----------
-------Milner----Tevez-----Nasri---
-----------------Agüero-------------

Hazard and Mata worry me, Oscar too! They seem to be in great form in the past few weeks and maybe the mass games they are playing are giving them momentum.

Torres seems to be adding more to Chelsea recently as well.

Agree think we will see best of Nasri if silver does not make it.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Shitting it, biggest game of the season. We usually do okay against Chelsea but there record a Wembley is ridiculously good.

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy

Yaya
Barry

Milner
Tevez
Aguero
Nasri/Silva

It could be tricky. There will be a lot of defending involved but they will score a couple of goals i reckon. I have a feeling that this will go into extra time and penalties. Personally, i think, bar that Chelsea has the best midfield in the league and their defense is equal in strength to ours. I think we have to utilize that one advantage we have, in striking, to outscore them. But since Benitez is the manager, this could end up very easy for us as well.

adrianr said:
Part of me is thinking we seem to largely have the measure of Chelsea this season, other part thinking this means they're well due a result against us and we generally play poorly without Silva. Even if he's not the one playing the defence splitting balls he's just integral when we're playing our best, like Kompany, Yaya, Aguero. Plus Chelsea at Wembley and in the FA Cup in particular are an odd force. Would take a scrappy as fuck 1-0 win clearing it off the line in stoppage time, whatever it takes to get to the final.

Does remind you of the incredibly fine lines when you get to this level though. Chelsea could still, despite swapping managers half way through the season and having their usual mid season mare, still go on to win 2 trophies. Spurs could even win the Europa. Rags went from treble on to only the league in a couple of weeks. We could go from playing the Rags off their own back yard (again) to definitely potless in the space of a week, whilst Chelsea would almost certainly go on to win the FA Cup and both English teams have a great shot at the Europa league. As I say, fine lines.

Absolute rubbish - if we beat Chelsea and win the cup, Mancini's a genius and should stay forever; if we lose and win nothing, Mancini's a f**kwit who we should sack on the spot.

still think we'll win this.

--------------------HART--------------------
--ZABALETA---KOMPANY--NASTASIC---CLICHY---
-----------BARRY---------YAYA---------------
-----MILNER--------TEVEZ--------NASRI--------
------------------AGUERO--------------------

OR

--------------------HART--------------------
--ZABALETA---KOMPANY--NASTASIC---CLICHY---
-----------BARRY---------GARCIA---------------
-----MILNER--------YAYA--------NASRI--------
------------------AGUERO--------------------

Poznań when their team names are read out
A big "Ci-ty Ci-ty Ci-ty Ci-ty Ci-ty!" afterwards!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm --<br /><br />Lescott to mark Ba!

Ba supposedly has little chance.

He got injured the other day, think it was hamstring. Cole also a big doubt.

If that's the case, he may go with Moses in Russia and Torres v us.

Nasri has to play at Wembley. He is made for that pitch.

He ripped England to shreds the other year. Aguero coming in for Silva, Pants for Hart.

Would expect everything else as you were.

2-0 City.

...........................Hart...........................
Zabaleta.......Kompany.......Nastasic.......Clichy
...............Milner....Garcia....Barry.................
.........Yaya Toure....................Aguero..........
...........................Tevez.........................

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ba supposedly has little chance.

He got injured the other day, think it was hamstring. Cole also a big doubt.

If that's the case, he may go with Moses in Russia and Torres v us.

Nasri has to play at Wembley. He is made for that pitch.

He ripped England to shreds the other year. Aguero coming in for Silva, Pants for Hart.

Would expect everything else as you were.

2-0 City.

This for me as well, should be enough to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.