Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no fear of Chelsea, so they'll probably beat us, but when we're up for it we can dominate them in every aspect of the game.

Dzeko? No chance.

I think we can safely predict the midfield and attacking six of Chelsea.

Mikel,Oscar,ramires

Mata, Ba, hazard

It's a decent side but lacks muscle so hopefully a game for yaya to shine!

I don't know what happened today but high crosses aren't usually our weakness. Perhaps it was a result of playing a weakened team in general but it was quite a mystery. Tevez is the scariest striker you have from my perspective. He and Aguero in the lineup would be worst case for me. I think we'd be able to handle Dzeko.

Castiel said:
I don't know what happened today but high crosses aren't usually our weakness. Perhaps it was a result of playing a weakened team in general but it was quite a mystery. Tevez is the scariest striker you have from my perspective. He and Aguero in the lineup would be worst case for me. I think we'd be able to handle Dzeko.

Prepare to be scared then because I would be amazed if Dzeko played.

Sadly I think he will play Djeko but he should go for Tevez n Sergio if hes fully fit!
Nasri in for Silva,

Hart
Zabba. Vinnie. Nasti. Clichy

Baz. Yaya

Milner nasri

Tev. Sergio.

If he drops Tevez then we should be very afraid....lets hope not!

Cannot wait......see you all there

cant spel forgive me said:
Blue Maverick said:
Tevez City said:
The same line up that started against United, but with Aguero instead of the injured Silva.
Yep this for me as well, just wish we could push Yaya further forward but ill take a 3-0 win ;)
we could push yaya forward if we put mica in for nasri, hear me out.
mica right back and zaba goes defensive mid and yaya goes forward, in my mind that works well, but it might just be my mind

To be honest I wouldn't change the system, I'd play all the players in their positions I wouldn't mess about especially with the back 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.